Raise Smart Kid
HAPPY TODDLERS GEARED FOR EXCELLENCE!!
What Raise Smart Kid Ideas are you looking for Today?
So you want to raise smart kids? Of course you do!!
Every parent wants the very best for their child.
But you might ask: "How do I do that?"
Well, let me first ask you: "Do You have any child from newborn to aged six?" If yes, this web site is probably one of the most important web sites that you have reached.
This website is your complete reference resource for the optimal development of children from birth to six.
Here you will find answers and tips on every level of child development.
My goal is to bring you early childhood activities
while spending quality time with your kids and optimally
stimulating their brain.
Yes, your child's baby brain development can be
improved by YOU!!
Whatever the age, you can develop your child's brain power with focused
brain gym exercises and have fun at the same time.
What Can You Expect From This Site?
On this site I offer you
early childhood activities
that will ensure the healthy all-round brain
development of children and eventually resulting in
school readiness skills:
... and some extras like:
and info on how to boost baby growth and development through infant activities and games that can be played.
... is to promote a positive self-concept in all children by:
from an early age.
Unfortunately, Time is Often Out of Stock!
Todays moms are trained in the art of balancing work, children, school, husband, raising and caring.
These free activities for kids will help them to fire on all cylinders and make
the time spend with you less stressful and more fun for everyone!
Children learn through play and family bonding activities!!
This is a free resource continually growing from visitors like you
submitting your favorite family home evening activities and games!
You can help me create the largest resource of activities to promote
normal child development.
This is what one visitor had to say:
What a great website. I constantly check back to get some ideas for my
kindergarten class. I look forward to reading more as you add more pages - great
info... Thanks, you're a lifesaver!!
Please subscribe to my
Raise Smart Kid Blog.
I will let you know whenever any new or changed Web pages appear on this Raise Smart Kid site.
By subscribing to the RSS feed (see the left column), you keep you up-to-date with all the new pages as they go up, as well as all special postings.
What's an RSS feed?
Hey, time is tight Let's start...
Free the childs potential, and you will transform him into the world! Maria Montessori (Italian physician and educator 1870 - 1952)
Can't remember where you read something specific? Just type in your search term in the box below and
your specific topic will be returned to you instantly.
Table of Contents
- Baby Development Milestones (15 month old - 18 month old)
- Baby development milestones that you can expect from your 15 month old to 18 month old child. Lists that show detail of child development milestones including movement, hand-eye coordination, language, brain development, social and emotional development.
- Baby Development Milestones (22 month old - 24 month old)
- Baby development milestones that you can expect from your 22 month old to 24 month old child. Lists that show detail of child development milestones including movement, hand-eye coordination, language, brain development, social and emotional development.
- Baby Movements (15 month old - 18 month old)
- Enhance your 15 month old - 18 month old baby movements by following the suitable suggestions and top tips.
- Baby Development Stages - 0 to 18 months
- Baby Development Stages - 0 to 18 months. A short course on play and playthings listing the skills associated with play, appropriate playthings and what caregivers can do for 0 - 18 months old babies.
- Baby Language Development Tips
- Enhance baby language development by following the suitable suggestions and top tips for all stages of language development.
- Music and Child Development
- Music and child development research proved that music does influence the neurological development and basic intelligence of a child. Read here about the importance of music to your developing child and how to promote it.
- Child Speech Development - How to Enhance It
- Find out here how you can enhance child speech development.
- Music Activities For Kids
- Lesson Plans and Music activities for kids. This section contains music lesson plans, song ideas and activities that influences the neurological development and basic intelligence of a child.
- Fundamental Movement Skills
- The developing of Fundamental Movement Skills uses play and simple activities to help kids get involved in games and improve at their own rate.
- Development Emotional Toddler
- Follow these development emotional toddler activities to promote healthy emotional development of young children.
- Baby Development Milestones (31 month old - 36 month old)
- Baby development milestones that you can expect from your 31 month old to 36 month old child. Lists that show detail of child development milestones including movement, hand-eye coordination, language, brain development, social and emotional development.
- Kool Aid Play Dough Recipe
- Looking for play dough recipes that you can make at home? Why not try this Kool Aid Play Dough Recipe?
- Edible Play Dough Recipes
- Here you will find edible play dough recipes (If your children prefer to eat their art creations!)
- Early Childhood Activities - 6 to 9 Years
- Early Childhood Activities - 6 to 9 Years. A short course on play and playthings listing the skills associated with play, appropriate playthings and what caregivers can do for 6 - 9 year old kids.
- Music Therapy Activity for your Child
- Music therapy activity for children not only promotes physical, psychological, cognitive and social growth, but also improves attention span, self-esteem, listening skills, turn taking, nonverbal communication and self expression. Learn about music activities to do with your child.
- Eye Hand Coordination (25 month old - 30 month old)
- Enhance your 25 month old - 30 month old child eye hand coordination by following the suitable suggestions and top tips.
- Play Dough Recipes
- Looking for play dough recipes that you can make at home? Your kids will have hours of indoor fun making arts and crafts with play doh.
Please Note Terms and Conditions of Use:
The information on this website is for informational purposes only.
It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice or
consultation. The exercises and activities on this website are made
available as guides only and you use them at your own risk. This means
that you accept that
www.raise-smart-kid.com and the webmasters will not be liable in any
respect regarding injury. All the information including but not limited
to the images is for individual personal use only and may not be copied
or reproduced or published in any format whatsoever.