Action Song Ideas and Music Activities for Kids
This section contains action songs, music lesson plans, song
ideas and music activities for kids that influences the neurological development and
basic intelligence of a child.
Play a lot of action songs! Make your own movements and have fun!
Songs that work well with babies or toddlers are:
- Eensy-weensy spider
- The wheels of the bus
- Use the tune above to make your own silly songs according to the theme. E.g.
theme: my body
- Move your arms up and down
/Nod your head up and down make a song of each
- E.g. theme: insects the bugs in the air fly up and down
- Ring a-ring-a-rosy
Also try these activity songs:
- Twinkle, twinkle little star
- I'm a little teapot
- If you happy and you know it clap you hands
- Row, row, row your boat
More action songs for kids:
- "Head, shoulders, knees and toes"
- "Ten Little Indians"
- "Frere Jacques"
Can't remember where you read something specific? Just type in your search term in the box below and
your specific topic will be returned to you instantly.