Kool Aid Play Dough Recipe
This makes an edible, fruit-scented Kool Aid Play Dough.
Kool-Aid Play Dough Recipe
Time Required: 15 mins.
What you need:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 1 cup water
How to make Play Dough:
- Mix flour, salt, cream of tartar and Kool-Aid® in a medium pot.
- Add water and oil.
- Stir over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes.
- When mixture forms a ball in pot, remove.
- Knead until smooth.
- Put in a plastic bag and refrigerate.
- HAVE FUN!!
- Any other unsweetened, powdered drink mix may be substituted.
- Expect colored hands :-)
- Non-toxic... could be eaten, but won't taste very good.
This kool aid playdough recipe keeps well. Play dough kool aid specifically has a nice fragrance and is very colorful and very flexible.
Looking for another homemade play dough recipe?
Be sure to check out the edible play dough recipes.
Can't remember where you read something specific? Just type in your search term in the box below and
your specific topic will be returned to you instantly.